Search found 87 matches
- Thu May 14, 2026 7:24 pm
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: 1990 go fast bronco “Eddie “
- Replies: 100
- Views: 181777
Re: 1990 go fast bronco “Eddie “
Well it’s been a minute since I updated this. Been taking it out and playing just went to prerunner invasion last weekend and had an absolute blast. att.qd6LRxLrs6cuPouhGdbtbEE52GyVaET6llD3k5tMXTM.jpeg att.xl5Uh03Zk-mNFNvDZS6J2U1f4uIP1zfMcrw8j9X9Vlw.jpeg att.OYpZct8VsPCf3vwuAYixm43IrIgyeTrXRkeRxAeMe...
- Tue Sep 23, 2025 6:21 am
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: 1990 go fast bronco “Eddie “
- Replies: 100
- Views: 181777
Re: 1990 go fast bronco “Eddie “
I changed my front springs and it’s a lot better. Next I will be adding my spare tire carrier and probably be changing rear springs.hobbyturnedobsession wrote: ↑Sun Aug 10, 2025 6:00 amNice! Hows it do so far? Does it need big shock changes or is it close?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Tue Aug 05, 2025 7:40 am
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: 1990 go fast bronco “Eddie “
- Replies: 100
- Views: 181777
Re: 1990 go fast bronco “Eddie “
Well this thing is up and running and working on tuning suspension
- Thu May 29, 2025 12:24 pm
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: 1990 go fast bronco “Eddie “
- Replies: 100
- Views: 181777
Re: 1990 go fast bronco “Eddie “
Just to get this up to date have done a ton of work it’s now painted with the exception of the rear fenders still waiting for those to come in. Has bypasses on all 4 corners exhaust is out the back. Runs and drives still waiting to finish a few more things but she’s almost done. IMG_3261.jpeg IMG_3...
- Thu May 29, 2025 12:24 pm
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: 1990 go fast bronco “Eddie “
- Replies: 100
- Views: 181777
Re: 1990 go fast bronco “Eddie “
Just to get this up to date have done a ton of work it’s now painted with the exception of the rear fenders still waiting for those to come in. Has bypasses on all 4 corners exhaust is out the back. Runs and drives still waiting to finish a few more things but she’s almost done. IMG_3261.jpeg IMG_32...
- Fri Apr 04, 2025 5:26 am
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: 1990 go fast bronco “Eddie “
- Replies: 100
- Views: 181777
Re: [emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][
Haven’t updated this in a while. Been working on it a lot and have gotten a lot of things done. Aftermarket center section with 35 spline spool and 5.13 gears set up. Started my fast/ council started some bumpers rear shock mounts seat mounts trans crossmember picked up some 2.5x12 kings fir the fro...
- Wed Feb 19, 2025 12:19 pm
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: 1990 go fast bronco “Eddie “
- Replies: 100
- Views: 181777
Re: 1990 go fast bronco “Eddie “
Pulled my Gen1 Coyote out and put a low mileage gen 2 in. The control pack is much easier for the gen 1 than gen2 I made some trans line adapters and got my cooler temporally hooked up. I also ran my fuel line to the front. I decided 35’s were too small and decided to sell them for 37’s…. I couldn’t...
- Fri Feb 07, 2025 10:08 pm
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: 1990 go fast bronco “Eddie “
- Replies: 100
- Views: 181777
Re: 1990 go fast bronco “Eddie “
Thanks for cleaning that post up the last couple I did on tap a talk did that
- Mon Feb 03, 2025 7:22 pm
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: 1990 go fast bronco “Eddie “
- Replies: 100
- Views: 181777
Re: [emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][
Well I decided
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Edited by Admin 'cause post was cra-cra... spam or Tapatalk issue?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Edited by Admin 'cause post was cra-cra... spam or Tapatalk issue?
- Fri Dec 27, 2024 9:59 am
- Forum: General Tech
- Topic: Lets Talk Full Floater
- Replies: 94
- Views: 141817
Re: Lets Talk Full Floater
ntsqd wrote:[emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoj0]]] I wasn’t going for a perfect finish as I figured rough will help hold it in.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
- Fri Dec 27, 2024 8:56 am
- Forum: General Tech
- Topic: Lets Talk Full Floater
- Replies: 94
- Views: 141817
Re: Lets Talk Full Floater
I have a custom fab housing I builtntsqd wrote:What housing did you put those spindles on?
I've been noodling how I want to do a FF for the my Wagon(eer) project. Very tempted to keep the rear D44 since I don't see the need for anything stronger in a Family Truckster.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
- Thu Dec 26, 2024 8:44 pm
- Forum: General Tech
- Topic: Lets Talk Full Floater
- Replies: 94
- Views: 141817
Re: Lets Talk Full Floater
I actually just got done doing this. I cut up a stock 14 bolt and turned it down to fit my axle tubes and turned down the hubs and redrilled them https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20241227/d43abb4199646bbd61fa840c6ed20650.jpg https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20241227/fb191260b7764436992acec00f2c745e....
- Sun Nov 24, 2024 7:27 am
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: 1990 go fast bronco “Eddie “
- Replies: 100
- Views: 181777
Re: 1990 go fast bronco “Eddie “
Last night I taught my son how to indicate the hub on center and we drilled the new bolt pattern in the hubs. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20241124/51535f6093698082252bb051ece4d0f9.jpg https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20241124/e5c358e6c483142533ef93a4c2ce20ca.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Tapata...
- Fri Nov 22, 2024 3:58 am
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: 1990 go fast bronco “Eddie “
- Replies: 100
- Views: 181777
Re: 1990 go fast bronco “Eddie “
Last night I decided to turn down the 14 bolt hubs and get them ready to be re drilled https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20241122/bf601f03da65da189cd4518e06164fb8.jpg https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20241122/066f54af3a99b3ef82d12fba4f75999e.jpg https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20241122/f69c3062dcd77...
- Thu Nov 21, 2024 3:34 am
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: 1990 go fast bronco “Eddie “
- Replies: 100
- Views: 181777
Re: 1990 go fast bronco “Eddie “
Well made some more progress on the rear axle using 14 bolt spindles and hubs I will weld up turn down and redrill to 5x5.5 to match the front
- Wed Oct 16, 2024 4:20 am
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: 1990 go fast bronco “Eddie “
- Replies: 100
- Views: 181777
Re: 1990 go fast bronco “Eddie “
Well been picking away at this some lately. I removed all the rear suspension still need to cut off the front hangers but the rear are gone https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20241016/571acf72e4b7e721b3ea3830de4f9b95.jpg Cut a hole to figure out shock placement. I still need to buy a bypass yet. https...
- Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:38 am
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: 1990 go fast bronco “Eddie “
- Replies: 100
- Views: 181777
Re: 1990 go fast bronco “Eddie “
Picked up my trailing arms last weekend Thursday I cleaned my barn and moved the bronco to the middle of the floor. I also started mocking up my link brackets on the frame side. This location should get me to about 112” wheel base. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240727/2cd7e859bf1287403b0b4675dd...
- Fri Jul 12, 2024 7:06 am
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: 1990 go fast bronco “Eddie “
- Replies: 100
- Views: 181777
Re: 1990 go fast bronco “Eddie “
Picked up a few parts last night for $600 set of 4 coil overs and 4 bumps. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240712/78cbd2aaae5e6d696444fe99ed8cac19.jpg Next weekend I’m picking up a set of 48” trailing arms so I’m a few more parts Closer to linking my bronco! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240...
- Wed May 22, 2024 5:49 am
- Forum: Non-Broncos
- Topic: Let's see your Raptor!!!!!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 27751
Re: Let's see your Raptor!!!!!
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240522/d4f4acf0d3b366fe2112afb97005b381.jpg https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240522/9f99a51285158fe818e7ed14b1fedb37.jpg https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240522/4f9482b226180507fb6bcd84abc988d0.jpg This used to be mine. Bought it wrecked rebuilt it from the gr...
- Wed May 01, 2024 9:24 am
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: 1990 go fast bronco “Eddie “
- Replies: 100
- Views: 181777
Re: 1990 go fast bronco “Eddie “
Finally had some time to work on this again. Made motor mounts and got the ecu mounted and started wiring https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240501/2976d903d60d1f8df57e249ed43f28fd.jpg https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240501/7cc382206bdbecad072fba1bdc516d70.jpg https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...
