








Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

















Roadrunner is what I was toldNeedles929 wrote:Do you know what dash that is? I like it!
I'm all over...normally Northern NV desert between Reno and Winnemuca but I travel alot for work and play, I try to get down to Southern CA 2-3 times a year and run with my buddies, a few months ago I visited the south Oregon desert to put some dirt miles on and right now I'm in Pismo working but you can find me in the dunes anytime after 5pmalpinejd3 wrote:Congrats Kyle. Definitely going to be a bad ass rig when your done. What desert area do you normally go to?
Thanks man!ChaseTruck754 wrote:Nice buy. Love this thing & can't wait to see more on it.
I have actually never been to Glamis, I would like to visit someday on a relaxed off weekend when my family and I could enjoy the dunesNeedles929 wrote:Kyle, do you ever make it down to Glamis?
That's the best time to go. Keep me in mind. I am down to go out anytime! My son and I take our bikes as well.powa_ranga wrote:Thanks man!ChaseTruck754 wrote:Nice buy. Love this thing & can't wait to see more on it.I have actually never been to Glamis, I would like to visit someday on a relaxed off weekend when my family and I could enjoy the dunesNeedles929 wrote:Kyle, do you ever make it down to Glamis?
Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk