I need a tailgate for my new bronco
Willie
bronco tailgate
- funinthesun95
- Posts: 1701
- Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
- Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
- Location: San Diego
- Contact:
-
hollandermotorsports
- Posts: 969
- Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:56 am
- Bronco Info: 1990 Bronco lifted, 1995 Centurian F-150 with body lift delete
Re: bronco tailgate
Autofab fiberglass one is a nice piece.
- funinthesun95
- Posts: 1701
- Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
- Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
- Location: San Diego
- Contact:
Re: bronco tailgate
Brandon I need to go take a look .... The only concern I have is I plan on running dual spares off the back on the new bronco. I am not sure how I want to run that set up yet. my new bronco has limited rear bed space due to the cage work and pushing the fuel tank up.
-
cs_drums
- Posts: 2912
- Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am
- Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished
bronco tailgate
I'd make the spare carriers easily removable too. I get dual for chasing but it's a lot of extra weight hanging off the back all the time.
-
hollandermotorsports
- Posts: 969
- Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:56 am
- Bronco Info: 1990 Bronco lifted, 1995 Centurian F-150 with body lift delete
Re: bronco tailgate
Ill make you a deal on mine then so I can go buy an autofab lol. Although mine has a rigid amber cut into it.funinthesun95 wrote:Brandon I need to go take a look .... The only concern I have is I plan on running dual spares off the back on the new bronco. I am not sure how I want to run that set up yet. my new bronco has limited rear bed space due to the cage work and pushing the fuel tank up.
