Seats

User avatar
steve-oh
Posts: 217
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:46 pm
Bronco Info: 93 xlt,5.0 caged, extended beams work in progress
Location: central fl

Seats

Post by steve-oh »

Looking for some seats for my 95 f150 that are comfortable, had my eye on some corbeau seats , I sat in one the other day and it was definitely not a daily driver seat, I like the way the raptor seats feel, that's what I'm looking for in a pair of seats, any suggestions , thanks
dtbback
Posts: 1677
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:45 am
Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig

Re: Seats

Post by dtbback »

I hear the 04- 08 F150 seats are really comfy and the foam is firm enough for mild off roading.
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Seats

Post by Nick »

Mastercraft xd's. most comfortable seat i've ever sat in!
User avatar
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Posts: 4313
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
Location: South O.C.
Contact:

Post by robertcrav »

I've had the Scat Procar elites and now the Baja XDs ... both comfy but XDs win hands down
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: Seats

Post by tcm glx »

X3, Mastercraft Baja XD.
Seabass
Posts: 851
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:01 pm
Bronco Info: 96 bronco

Re: Seats

Post by Seabass »

Check these out. They look very similar to the mastercraft baja xds and are half the cost.

http://www.autotrucktoys.com/jeep/Rugge ... 31538.aspx
93fsb
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:14 am
Bronco Info: '93 fsb Camburg beams, king C/O's, deavers
Location: New Mexico

Re: Seats

Post by 93fsb »

These seem like a soft yet secure seat!

http://www.americanmuscle.com/frpp-reca ... -2015.html
Rmc
El Jefe
Posts: 6028
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner
Location: IE SoCal
Contact:

Re: Seats

Post by Rmc »

X2 on what Will said on the f150 seats. Very comfortable. F250 seats are nice too. Beard memory foam seats are too firm for my liking. Haven't tried mastercrafts. Latest rage and other cheap ones feel cheap and offer little support.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Seats

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

I've sat in many brands over the years. All the typicals like Beard, PRP, mastercraft, neri-style, corbeau, etc. Like what others have said, mastercrafts seemed the most comfy to me. I didn't understand at 1st how they could be different from my PRP's or the higher end Beards (ultra pros with lumbar support) I had, but once I sat in them I couldn't NOT buy them.
User avatar
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Posts: 4313
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 am
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies
Location: South O.C.
Contact:

Re: Seats

Post by robertcrav »

Seabass wrote:Check these out. They look very similar to the mastercraft baja xds and are half the cost.

http://www.autotrucktoys.com/jeep/Rugge ... 31538.aspx
Hey seabass...I don't think these are wide like the Baja XDs. .. I think these are closed to the Baja rs's
User avatar
Wrightracing.net
Posts: 2235
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:58 pm
Bronco Info: 1972 Bronco with an 86 chassis, full cage and Long travel coil-over suspension.
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Post by Wrightracing.net »

I had cheap seats and even Racaro seats in my old Class 12 car, hands down, my MasterCraft seats have been the best seat I have ever owned. It also helped that they were custom made for me in a +4 wider version and 4130 frame with extra bracing. I don't know if they will do that anymore since the moved out of California.
User avatar
Kartman
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:32 pm
Bronco Info: 88 with big shocks and stuff.
Location: AZ
Contact:

Re: Seats

Post by Kartman »

I have the MC Baja RS in mine. If youre a big boy get the wider ones. Mine are +2 and very comfortable even on super long prerun days. My only regret was not getting them extra tall as well (Im 6'4')
essexjet
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:58 pm
Bronco Info: 1993 Bronco, stock now but work in progress

Re: Seats

Post by essexjet »

I have beard seats and love them!!!

Image

Image
PaleRider
Posts: 193
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:40 am
Bronco Info: 1994 Bronco with aftermarket lift, BroncoAir bumpers

Seats

Post by PaleRider »

Those Beards look comfy. Tall backs?
essexjet
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:58 pm
Bronco Info: 1993 Bronco, stock now but work in progress

Re: Seats

Post by essexjet »

PaleRider- Its there standard RX-T1 seats and the backs are really tall.
Post Reply