Four Wheeler magazine and Off-Road magazine are having a full size run on April 4th in Moab during Easter Jeep Safari.
They're calling it Full Size Invasion.
http://blogs.off-roadweb.com/6789891/ed ... index.html
I'm prepping my '79 Bronco as of right now and will be driving it up there to have a blast.
Its kind of a far drive but It would be awesome to get a bunch of full size trucks together to run some of the trails out there... oh yeah, I'm sure we'll also hit a few spots where we can haul the mail.
So, who's in?
Moab Easter Jeep Safari – Full Size Invasion!
-
bajabuck
- Posts: 199
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:48 pm
- Bronco Info: 87 Bronco with some Autofab parts held on with bailing wire and duct tape
Re: Moab Easter Jeep Safari – Full Size Invasion!
Hey Agui, I am running the White Rim Trail April 2-5. Gonna try to make it over to Moab Friday. I will keep an eye for you if you think you will be around toward the end of the week.
Buck
Buck
- Agui-E7TE
- Posts: 1483
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:50 am
- Bronco Info: 89 Bronco w/ 6 in. skyjacker kit w/ dual Bilstein 5150 shocks up front and Deaver F53's in the rear
Re: Moab Easter Jeep Safari – Full Size Invasion!
We'll most likely be there the whole week.
