Carli suspension test drive

Races, meets, etc
7D6F250
Posts: 228
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:21 pm
Bronco Info: i drive a 76' F250 and a 09' F350
Location: Trabuco Canyon SoCal

Carli suspension test drive

Post by 7D6F250 »

User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Carli suspension test drive

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Jason - you need to link the Carli site as well - that was just the video on the suspension so it doesn't say anything about the test drive. It was the same thing in the email you sent me so I asked for the dates again. I THINK you told me Seot. 24th last night but I can't remember for sure.

Anyways - if timing works out I'll head out with you.

Also - I think I told you after the 500 that the Carli crew cruised through where we had the pit set up and there were 2-3 Dodges and that Ford from the video and they all seemed to handle really well for how big they were!
Attachments
x 041.jpg
x 041.jpg (61.01 KiB) Viewed 551 times
x 044.jpg
x 044.jpg (63.59 KiB) Viewed 551 times
x 043.jpg
x 043.jpg (52.17 KiB) Viewed 551 times
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
gunit
Posts: 340
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Mesa, AZ

Re: Carli suspension test drive

Post by gunit »

wtf is a "Carli" suspension?
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Carli suspension test drive

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
PaulW
Posts: 1599
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:56 am
Bronco Info: Modified and Linked 1972 Bronco

Re: Carli suspension test drive

Post by PaulW »

Considering stock BJs are good for way over 150k I hope the Carli's are close to stock price. Sounds like an experiment for a new BJ.
PaulW
7D6F250
Posts: 228
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:21 pm
Bronco Info: i drive a 76' F250 and a 09' F350
Location: Trabuco Canyon SoCal

Re: Carli suspension test drive

Post by 7D6F250 »

Steve, thanks for the info update and clairification.


gunit, next time you don't know wtf sometihng is, google it!


I'm not sure about ball joint (BJ?) testing, Sage Carli is giving up the keys to his 2011 Super Duty for potential customers to sign up and test drive to promote their suspension systems. 05' and up Super Duty owners that are looking to build a tow/ chase/ play vehicle should check this out!
Post Reply