San Felipe Race of Champions 250 SCORE

Races, meets, etc
User avatar
philofab
Basura Blanca
Posts: 5643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
Location: Bullhead, AZ
Contact:

San Felipe Race of Champions 250 SCORE

Post by philofab »

Who is going to the SF race next weekend? I'm heading down on Friday morning. I should be at MM 55 and 170. Hope to see you guys there!
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
User avatar
BajaF250
Posts: 2430
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: San Felipe Race of Champions 250 SCORE

Post by BajaF250 »

Hey Philo,
I'm heading down, but don't have specific plans yet... supporting Brian Parkhouse. I expect to be somewhere around Borrego (rm 55-60).
User avatar
gunit
Posts: 340
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Mesa, AZ

Re: San Felipe Race of Champions 250 SCORE

Post by gunit »

I am heading down Thursday. I will be at rm 120 and 201 in the Bronco on race day. Pitting for the #84.
Course map:
http://www.score-international.com/race ... /2011.aspx
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: San Felipe Race of Champions 250 SCORE

Post by yikes »

gunit wrote:I am heading down Thursday. I will be at rm 120 and 201 in the Bronco on race day. Pitting for the #84.
Course map:
http://www.score-international.com/race ... /2011.aspx
#84 is due for a win! ...and looking good!



Image
User avatar
BajaF250
Posts: 2430
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: San Felipe Race of Champions 250 SCORE

Post by BajaF250 »

philofab wrote:Who is going to the SF race next weekend? I'm heading down on Friday morning. I should be at MM 55 and 170. Hope to see you guys there!
Hey Philo, what are you driving? Will look out for you...
User avatar
philofab
Basura Blanca
Posts: 5643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
Location: Bullhead, AZ
Contact:

Re: San Felipe Race of Champions 250 SCORE

Post by philofab »

Look for Chevy trucks with Dailey stickers....
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
User avatar
BajaF250
Posts: 2430
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Bronco Info: 1982 Ford F250
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: San Felipe Race of Champions 250 SCORE

Post by BajaF250 »

Ok, great... we'll (Bill and I are heading down together in his white Chevy p/u. We'll be around Borrego, mobile so we won't be sitting in one spot. It's going to be pretty crowded up there...
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: San Felipe Race of Champions 250 SCORE

Post by tcm glx »

gunit wrote:I am heading down Thursday. I will be at rm 120 and 201 in the Bronco on race day. Pitting for the #84.
Course map:
http://www.score-international.com/race ... /2011.aspx

Rolling dubs!!! Good stuff Dave, good luck out there!

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showth ... -Champions
Post Reply