spy shots - ttb blazer
- Polarcub
- Posts: 1949
- Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
- Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
- Location: Brighton, TN
Re: spy shots - ttb blazer
That thing is going to be a sweet ride looking forward to its completion...thanks for sharing the pics
Jeremy
- BDKW1
- Posts: 1518
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:19 pm
- Bronco Info: It's the new and inproved Party Barge!
- Location: Not Socal
Re: spy shots - ttb blazer
Aw geez, don't let Steve W see this or he will never stop bugging Me to fix his Blazer......
Although, I might be willing to fix the steering if it means we don't have to spend hours waiting for him to fix that pile on the trail.........
Although, I might be willing to fix the steering if it means we don't have to spend hours waiting for him to fix that pile on the trail.........
Re: spy shots - ttb blazer
=====BDKW1 wrote:Aw geez, don't let Steve W see this or he will never stop bugging Me to fix his Blazer......
Although, I might be willing to fix the steering if it means we don't have to spend hours waiting for him to fix that pile on the trail.........
He has the smarts and equipment. All that is needed is to push him to go with a proper ttb and transfer. If you offer to do it for him I bet he will jump right on it??
PW
