NEW GFB Stickers!

User avatar
ESHALLBETTER
Posts: 1588
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 am
Bronco Info: 85 class 3, 70's somthing trail bronco.
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Re: NEW GFB Stickers!

Post by ESHALLBETTER »

Can you custom make one for my class 3 build?

I want it to read SloFabBroncos.com
User avatar
SuperSixAxis
Posts: 363
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:11 pm
Bronco Info: 1996 5.8, E4OD
Location: Honolulu, Hi(Vegas 2012)
Contact:

Re: NEW GFB Stickers!

Post by SuperSixAxis »

BAJA was awesome, now we all need banners for our GoFastBroncos.com rides!

We are taking over!
User avatar
AussieRod
Posts: 2818
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am
Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.
Location: Downunder

Re: NEW GFB Stickers!

Post by AussieRod »

Make one for Steve (Chasetruck) that says SlowFabAnything.com :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: NEW GFB Stickers!

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Hey now - I'm just sitting here minding my own!

If I stopped working on other people's stuff I might actually get something done...

I was trying to work on the alfa last night but instead was nice and and helped a fellow GFBer instead! There was a misunderstanding & I didn't realize what work he wanted done but I kept my word and helped him work on his truck from 10 PM til 2:00 AM. I then worked on the Alfa from 2:00-2:30 and then again from 7-8 AM. So yeah, not much got done on my car.

If you wanna come over here & do some work for me (only TIG welding is allowed!) - feel free. Til then it'll be at a "as I find the free time to get work done" pace...
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
AussieRod
Posts: 2818
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am
Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.
Location: Downunder

Re: NEW GFB Stickers!

Post by AussieRod »

Just stirring the pot, Steve. :D :D :D

Now that you mention it, I might have more time on my hands, I'd be happy to come over and spend some time helping out. The big "D" has finally come around.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: NEW GFB Stickers!

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Not a big deal - was just tired & therefore a little cranky yesterday. I'm finally getting REALLY fed up with not having anything done & not having any time to work on my stuff.



Sorry(??) to hear about the D Rod. Is a big move (like half way around the world) in your future now?
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
ESHALLBETTER
Posts: 1588
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 am
Bronco Info: 85 class 3, 70's somthing trail bronco.
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Re: NEW GFB Stickers!

Post by ESHALLBETTER »

ChaseTruck754 wrote:.......I'm finally getting REALLY fed up with not having anything done & not having any time to work on my stuff.....
Has it ever been sooo bad for you though that you clean your house because you know you can get it done in a couple hours...if only to feel a small sense of accomplishment?
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: NEW GFB Stickers!

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

House, shop, everything!

Part of what is slowing me down is my usual organizing/reorganizing the shop & constantly trying to reduce the footprint needed for my tools, etc. I got some new "tool boxes" (vidmar cabinets) so I've been wasting time cleaning those up. Not progress on my cars by any means, but it makes my OCD feel better by cleaning/organizing.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
Post Reply