Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: Pic post

Post by tcm glx »

ChaseTruck754 wrote:I know there are dunes right at k55 down there Tony - is that the area you are talking about? I can't remember what k marker Rosarito or Puerto Nuevo are though, so I could be wrong. If that is about k55 - it looks a bit different than I remember it being.

It's been a long while since I've stopped there though - so I could be wrong.

Yeah, that is what I was talking about....
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: Pic post

Post by Polarcub »

Nice!
Jeremy
User avatar
Rg1Baja
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:54 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Ford Bronco, 5.0, 4x4, STOCK
Location: Henderson, Nv

Re: Pic post

Post by Rg1Baja »

Before
Image

After
Image
Desertbatteries.com Dirtfreeks.com Odysseyfactory.com BFG.com
Ian
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:10 pm
Bronco Info: 84' Bronco, Built 351W, C6, 4.56 gears. 4" over frontend, Walker wheels, 35" Toyo's
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: Pic post

Post by Ian »

Image
User avatar
BDKW1
Posts: 1518
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:19 pm
Bronco Info: It's the new and inproved Party Barge!
Location: Not Socal

Re: Pic post

Post by BDKW1 »

Mmmmmm, equal length 4X, I wonder where these trucks are now.

Image

Image


Oh, the front clip on that grey Bronco is about the ugliest thing I have seen......
User avatar
BDKW1
Posts: 1518
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:19 pm
Bronco Info: It's the new and inproved Party Barge!
Location: Not Socal

Re: Pic post

Post by BDKW1 »

ChaseTruck754 wrote:I know there are dunes right at k55 down there Tony - is that the area you are talking about? I can't remember what k marker Rosarito or Puerto Nuevo are though, so I could be wrong. If that is about k55 - it looks a bit different than I remember it being.

It's been a long while since I've stopped there though - so I could be wrong.

It's called Cantamar. You get off at the Puerto Nuevo exit. Used to stop by there all the time on the way south till they fenced it off and started charging.
User avatar
philofab
Basura Blanca
Posts: 5643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
Location: Bullhead, AZ
Contact:

Re: Pic post

Post by philofab »

BDKW1 wrote:Oh, the front clip on that grey Bronco is about the ugliest thing I have seen......
Yea, I'm not a fan of the update clips either. The rounded front end seems to clash with the square nature of the Bronco. I wouldn't mind seeing a Superduty clip on a 92-96, that might actually look ok.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: Pic post

Post by SteveG »

BDKW1 wrote:Mmmmmm, equal length 4X, I wonder where these trucks are now....
Isn't the Bronco in Mexico? I've seen somewhat recent pictures of it.
BDKW1 wrote:Oh, the front clip on that grey Bronco is about the ugliest thing I have seen......
I truly believe in the whole "To each his own..." thing, but that's hard to look at!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
TrevorPiggott
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:16 pm
Bronco Info: 99 F250 and a 1994 I started building but spends too much time sitting untouched...
Location: Folsom,CA

Re: Pic post

Post by TrevorPiggott »

yikes wrote:Wow!!


Image
Love this truck, he started doing the Vorra races this year. Great guy he's helped my brother out with parts for his truck.
And since this is a photo thread...

Image

Image

Image

Image
Be nice to me, I'm learning....and slow in the head...
User avatar
kahuna bill
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:55 am
Bronco Info: auto fab lift, 90 body on 91 frame, e40d, performer heads,jba headers, K&N intake
Location: San Diego

Re: Pic post

Post by kahuna bill »

Love this thread! So many good ideas coming from these photos. But i thought i'd throw in photo from memory lane since i can't contribute any "gnar-gnar" photos.
This is the second time i took the bronco to pismo and she was still bare-bones stock (minus the college made bumper) with 228K on the engine. Never got her stuck in the dunes and she even pulled my buddies lifted burban on 35's out of the sand.
i'm thinking a then and now photo next time i hit up pismo...
pismo surf n turf-re.jpg
pismo surf n turf-re.jpg (58.19 KiB) Viewed 2364 times
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: Pic post

Post by SteveG »

kahuna bill wrote:i'm thinking a then and now photo next time i hit up pismo...
You should be joining us in Pismo this weekend!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
kahuna bill
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:55 am
Bronco Info: auto fab lift, 90 body on 91 frame, e40d, performer heads,jba headers, K&N intake
Location: San Diego

Re: Pic post

Post by kahuna bill »

I would in a heart beat... I even got to meet fly'n bronco a few months ago at autofab. He told me about the festivities planned for this weekend. but bills need to be paid and I've been pigeon holed away in Alaska for a few more weeks. Maybe next time? You guys have a blast and I hope to live vicariously through the pictures to be posted on the forum. GO BIG OR GO HOME!
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: Pic post

Post by tcm glx »

Sexy:
Image
Dust
Posts: 781
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:41 pm
Bronco Info: Go Slow Ford's From 1957 to 1994
Location: Central Oregon

Re: Pic post

Post by Dust »

That is way nice looking.
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: Pic post

Post by tcm glx »

Image
Dust
Posts: 781
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:41 pm
Bronco Info: Go Slow Ford's From 1957 to 1994
Location: Central Oregon

Re: Pic post

Post by Dust »

The black one has it all over the red one.
Yes, I understand.
No, I do not like the body style at all!
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: Pic post

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Agreed!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
User avatar
BDKW1
Posts: 1518
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:19 pm
Bronco Info: It's the new and inproved Party Barge!
Location: Not Socal

Re: Pic post

Post by BDKW1 »

Packed full LOL......

Image

This air cleaner set-up will get you through the worst silt bed and on to the finish line.........
Dust
Posts: 781
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:41 pm
Bronco Info: Go Slow Ford's From 1957 to 1994
Location: Central Oregon

Re: Pic post

Post by Dust »

Understanding what I am looking at and knowing who makes it are two different things...
More info please.
Post Reply