Page 1 of 1
Tailgate striker bolts
Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 6:21 am
by biggiek
In need of two striker bolts as my junkyard does not have any broncos currently. I used a cheap bushing which caused the bolt to not go in nearly enough and my tailgate is stuck/sagging on the washer. In case I have to cut them out want a set on hand. I'm in Phoenix shipping is to 85296.
Brandon
Re: Tailgate striker bolts
Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:23 pm
by ChaseTruck754
I may have these but can't look currently. When will you know if you have to cut?
Re: Tailgate striker bolts
Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 2:47 pm
by LvSteve
Re: Tailgate striker bolts
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:42 pm
by biggiek
Steve,
These show for the later model trucks. Are they all the same? Planning to cut within the next week so if you would let me know if they work and if not see if Chase has some.
Re: Tailgate striker bolts
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:43 pm
by ChaseTruck754
Let me know if you need um. I've got a box of random bronco bits in the garage and I'm thinking there's a set or 2 in there. The box is a bit buried, but I can look when needed.
Re: Tailgate striker bolts
Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:27 pm
by biggiek
If you can locate them in the next couple days and we can work out payment that would be great. Wish I knew if the ones steve referenced fit but it keeps referring to newer trucks.
Re: Tailgate striker bolts
Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:36 pm
by ChaseTruck754
I hate to do this to you, but I just spent 20-30 min. looking through my boxes in the garage and they're not there. I must have given them to someone over the years.
Re: Tailgate striker bolts
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:54 am
by ChaseTruck754
Did you see this? Parting a bronco. Maybe he has and can ship. There's a number in the ad to text.
https://www.gofastbroncos.com/forum/vie ... =26&t=9953
Re: Tailgate striker bolts
Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:26 pm
by biggiek
I got a couple different sets and nothing worked. If anyone is parting a bronco let me know.