Page 1 of 1

ISO: rubber truck bed mat and ranger radius arm pivot boxes for heims

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:28 am
by zachwabbit
I’m in east county San Diego but will ship or travel within reason. I need a rubber truck bed mat for my ‘93 short bed F150, or a mat out of another full-size truck that I can cut down to fit. Also figured I’d see if anyone had any Ranger radius arm pivot boxes for heims laying around before I buy new ones. Shoot me a text at 619-995-2445. Thanks- Zach


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: ISO: rubber truck bed mat and ranger radius arm pivot boxes for heims

Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:43 pm
by ChaseTruck754
Search Dezertrangers & RDC often for the radius arm pivot boxes. They seem to come up there a lot. I know I sold the set I had on there really quickly.