F150 or Bronco rear fuel filler pipe.
Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:57 am
Looking for a fuel filler tube from the fender in, with the screw type cap. F150 preffered, but Bronco one will be fine. Let me know what ya got.
https://www.gofastbroncos.com/forum/
https://www.gofastbroncos.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9656
I'm in Australia, so if you can give me an idea what you want for it and postage to Myers Flat, Victoria, Australia 3556, I'll get you paid.Baja 95 wrote:I got one out of 95 F150
9517043215
Lo acates in Murrieta
Mate, I think I have only bought 1 or 2 parts off Rock Auto very early in my build, and found their service to be excellent and to be quite cost effective, although postage/shipping has gone f**king bananas since then. The last 2 years, shipping from the States has TRIPLED the cost for me here.S00TLYFE wrote:Rod just curious but how is rock auto in Australia? You’d be surprised how many bitchin oem parts they still have, one of my instructors in Germany has had a lot of success getting parts from rock auto on his C3 vette he imported and has been restoring.
Ah, shit man that’s a bummerAussieRod wrote:Mate, I think I have only bought 1 or 2 parts off Rock Auto very early in my build, and found their service to be excellent and to be quite cost effective, although postage/shipping has gone f**king bananas since then. The last 2 years, shipping from the States has TRIPLED the cost for me here.S00TLYFE wrote:Rod just curious but how is rock auto in Australia? You’d be surprised how many bitchin oem parts they still have, one of my instructors in Germany has had a lot of success getting parts from rock auto on his C3 vette he imported and has been restoring.