Page 1 of 1

PIMP ECU!!!!!

Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:48 pm
by cs_drums
PIMP Ecu from stringer performance. Version 1.4

Stand Alone harness with K&N intake.

This is basically a fully tunable megasquirt setup installed in a ford ECU box and pinned accordingly for the ford 60pin harness.

Please research here before buying....

https://www.stinger-performance.com/universalparts.html

I was planning on installing this and converting to C6 but Stinger just released a version compatible with the E4OD.

You will need a wide band O2 sensor.

I’d recommend a new starter kit from them. It is a flash drive with a base tune according to your setup. it ranges between $25-125 depending on what all you want, tuning software, programming cable, etc. lIt is down the page on the link above.

$500oboImage



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PIMP ECU!!!!!

Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:50 pm
by cs_drums
Gosh darn it! This was supposed to be in parts for sale not wanted. Can admin move it or do I need to redo the ad?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk