Page 1 of 1

WANTED: Plastic Under Tailgate, 96 Bronco

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:50 pm
by SteveG
Anyone have one of these to sell?

557FC713-8990-4DAA-801D-EAB76E75F2E8.jpeg

Re: WANTED: Plastic Under Tailgate, 96 Bronco

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:34 pm
by 1Hondalover
Surprised if I don't have whatever it is Steven but.......what is it? There's a plastic piece there? The length of the TG?

Re: WANTED: Plastic Under Tailgate, 96 Bronco

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:42 pm
by 1Hondalover
One of us is smoking something.....I don't see it.
Bronco tailgate.JPG

Re: WANTED: Plastic Under Tailgate, 96 Bronco

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:28 pm
by 1Hondalover
OK it's me. Just looked under the TG of the 96 and there it is. Never even noticed that thing before.

Hmmm.....on our way up tomorrow I'll go dig around in the barn through the stripped 96 parts bin.

Re: WANTED: Plastic Under Tailgate, 96 Bronco

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:55 pm
by SteveG
1Hondalover wrote:OK it's me. Just looked under the TG of the 96 and there it is. Never even noticed that thing before.

Hmmm.....on our way up tomorrow I'll go dig around in the barn through the stripped 96 parts bin.
Sounds good. Thanks, Jim!

Re: WANTED: Plastic Under Tailgate, 96 Bronco

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:31 pm
by Becks_Bronco
I'll be at the JY on Saturday to try and find the circuit board for my overhead console. I'll pick up the flap too if i can find one.

Re: WANTED: Plastic Under Tailgate, 96 Bronco

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:04 pm
by SteveG
Becks_Bronco wrote:I'll be at the JY on Saturday to try and find the circuit board for my overhead console. I'll pick up the flap too if i can find one.
Thanks, brother. Jim has me covered.