Page 1 of 1
2 sets of core D44 Beams needed
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:28 am
by Polarcub
Hey guys, been awhile since i have been on here but now that I have a bronco again I am thought I would see if anyone has a core set of front beams, looking for 2 sets in total. That they would be willing to part with. I would need to get them shipped most likely to Oregon as I am going to have a set of beams built and need ot source some cores. THey are tough to find here in TN LOL also if anyone has a set dual stock shock stock coil buckets they want to part with I could use a set as well. Thanks in advance.
Jeremy
Re: 2 sets of core D44 Beams needed
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:37 am
by ChaseTruck754
Good to see you on here again Jer. And nice score on Tanner's rear end...
Do a bit of searching through
www.car-part.com if no one comes up with anything. It's a national search engine for junk yards. You should be able to find something in Oregon (assuming Scott may be doing these??).
Re: 2 sets of core D44 Beams needed
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:26 am
by Polarcub
Thanks man yes Scott has said he would be willing to build a couple sets for me. It will be after the first of the year. I need to hit up the junkyards out here. Was hoping maybe the easy button would work lol....I am really excited to get this going.
Re: 2 sets of core D44 Beams needed
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:05 am
by LvSteve
Try B & R they are big up in Oregon. I use Nathan at the Eugene office. They run a truck to Nv three times a week
www.autowrecking.com
Re: 2 sets of core D44 Beams needed
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:07 am
by THORN57
I have a set. PM sent
Re: 2 sets of core D44 Beams needed
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:00 am
by Polarcub
No longer searching thanks