Page 1 of 1

Rear Suspension Parts

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:09 am
by robertcrav
Anyone have any Deavers or even add-a-leaves sitting around?

Picked up a Rancho 4" front kit, just to get me up on 35's

Rear Suspension Parts

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:07 pm
by Tchajagos
I might have some 4” springs. Let me check

Re: Rear Suspension Parts

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:21 pm
by robertcrav
Tchajagos wrote:I might have some 4” springs. Let me check
Thank you Sir

Re: Rear Suspension Parts

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:18 am
by Stan the Man
I have a pair of Rancho 4" AAL in my shed. Send me a PM and I'll get them out to you from the SF area.

Re: Rear Suspension Parts

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:26 am
by robertcrav
Stan the Man wrote:I have a pair of Rancho 4" AAL in my shed. Send me a PM and I'll get them out to you from the SF area.
PM replied

Re: Rear Suspension Parts

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:57 am
by BajaBronco13
I have Southwest Performance two link for sale if you're interested Robert.

Chris

Re: Rear Suspension Parts

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:33 am
by robertcrav
BajaBronco13 wrote:I have Southwest Performance two link for sale if you're interested Robert.

Chris
Hey Chris,

If I wind up getting ahold of the set of Deavers I'm chasing I will ping you about the 2 link... Just trying to get this thing up on the 35s that Bray "forced" me to buy

Re: Rear Suspension Parts

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:10 pm
by BajaBronco13
Sounds good Robert.

On a side note, I'm rolling on Eibach 2" springs on 35s. See my black Bronco on IG. I'm not having any issues but again it's not my prerunner, just my mall crawler.

Chris

Re: Rear Suspension Parts

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:54 pm
by Stan the Man
Just sent you a PM regarding shipping my AAL's, Rob. I'm ready to roll when you are.