Page 1 of 1

92-96 Front End Parts

Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:03 am
by S00TLYFE
Working a trade for 92-96 front end parts, but need a few things

92-96:

Core Support
Bumper
Bumper Filler
Headlights
Cowling
Grill

Re: 92-96 Front End Parts

Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:15 am
by tcm glx
I can get headlights..... and may have a core support.

Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:56 pm
by cwrisley
I also have headlights, bezels, and grill.

Re: 92-96 Front End Parts

Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:56 pm
by eoffroader
I know own it's not on your list but I have fenders and good I'm not using

Re: 92-96 Front End Parts

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:46 am
by S00TLYFE
Well, I dropped $600 on MAF swap parts yesterday so this is on hold for now lol.

92-96 Front End Parts

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:47 am
by cs_drums
Info on the MAF parts?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 92-96 Front End Parts

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:00 am
by S00TLYFE
cs_drums wrote:Info on the MAF parts?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What kind of info are you looking for?

92-96 Front End Parts

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:27 pm
by cs_drums
Sorry read that wrong I thought you dropped your price to $600 on MAF parts, like you were selling them. Woops


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 92-96 Front End Parts

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:44 pm
by S00TLYFE
cs_drums wrote:Sorry read that wrong I thought you dropped your price to $600 on MAF parts, like you were selling them. Woops


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries, fiveology racing if you want to do the swap, best place I've found for it.

Re: 92-96 Front End Parts

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:53 pm
by LvSteve
He's one for sale if someone needs if

http://www.nloc.net/vbforum/showthread. ... ersion-Kit

Re: 92-96 Front End Parts

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:17 pm
by S00TLYFE
Decent deal for the stage 3, it can support some pretty serious modifications.