Page 1 of 1

Dana 50 TTB hub to hub

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:28 am
by hollandermotorsports
I am starting a new project within the next week or 2 and need a couple sets of dana 50 ttb that are hub to hab with axles and all. I have cash in hand and will pay. I was quoted $300 from the junk yard figured I would check here first. Call or text 760-803-9469 if you have some or know of some.

Re: Dana 50 TTB hub to hub

Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:13 pm
by bmcduffie
Are you still looking for beams?

Re: Dana 50 TTB hub to hub

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:35 pm
by hollandermotorsports
bmcduffie wrote:Are you still looking for beams?
Yes

Re: Dana 50 TTB hub to hub

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:41 pm
by bmcduffie
I have a set from a 95 f250. But has no locking hubs. Everything else is there.

Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:10 pm
by Wrightracing.net
Hey Brandon, there is a Dana 50 in Escondido for sale on Craigslist for $200

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/pts/5715625263.html

David...

Dana 50 TTB hub to hub

Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:04 am
by birdco85
I know what you're doing...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Dana 50 TTB hub to hub

Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:48 pm
by hollandermotorsports
I have a few sets lined up now thank you guys for all of the help. We have some fun stuff in the works including designing a coil bucket radius arms conversion for my 97 7.3l. This should be a huge improvement for these 4wd ttb Dana 50 set ups. After the 1000 and some desert trips towing and all we will add to our other products. Basically 12-14" usable travel on your chase truck/ tow pig while improving the ride for dd purposes.

Dana 50 TTB hub to hub

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:04 am
by birdco85
Did you see Al's (AIP Diesel) truck? He did 12" c/o's and looks awesome. He has the cut template for the beam pivots if you don't want to invent the wheel. He's a good dude, worked on my truck a little while ago.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Dana 50 TTB hub to hub

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:34 am
by hollandermotorsports
birdco85 wrote:Did you see Al's (AIP Diesel) truck? He did 12" c/o's and looks awesome. He has the cut template for the beam pivots if you don't want to invent the wheel. He's a good dude, worked on my truck a little while ago.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine already has ttb. I want it to be tow friendly and customer install friendly for the conversion. Soon as a customer hears coil overs and tower they quickly see $$$$ being spent. I want the whole kit ready to go and you can install yourself fox shocks and all for $2k or less. Otherwise I would go coil over cause my price on shocks is way cheap but if I am going to spend time and design stuff I should leave my self the option to manufacture a kit. But yes Al's truck turned out great.

Re: Dana 50 TTB hub to hub

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:34 am
by ChaseTruck754
If you're planning to do radius arm conversion & add coils & a shock tower, would it not be easier to just design a plate bucket or tubular "hoop" and then a cross tube for coilovers? I would think work & cost for end product would be pretty similar. Think the plate coilover mounts that Trheat, Autofab, SWP, etc. are doing. I've wanted to do this on a TTB truck for a while. Shouldn't be hard.

Dana 50 TTB hub to hub

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:26 pm
by birdco85
Oh yeah I forgot yours is a 250. I'm going to sell mine but I would totally want to do the ttb conversation if I was keeping it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk