Page 1 of 1

96 tow hitch

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:13 pm
by Redgrom
Looking for a hitch and possibly wiring harness for my 96 bronco.
Text works best
9493705609
Thanks ,
Brent

Re: 96 tow hitch

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:53 pm
by LvSteve
text sent

Re: 96 tow hitch

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:18 pm
by hollandermotorsports
I have one in Vista at text at 7608039469 have wiring as well

Re: 96 tow hitch

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:05 pm
by Redgrom
Anyone have one laying around? Still looking for a stock setup

Re: 96 tow hitch

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:54 pm
by dtbback
Text sent.

Re: 96 tow hitch

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:12 am
by THEJESUS
believe it or not but if you call uhaul they install and do wiring for pretty cheap. I had one installed in my 91 econoline when I had it for about 350 with 8k tow rating. Also had another one installed on my subaru for about 250

Re: 96 tow hitch

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:44 pm
by Redgrom
Thanks for the reply, I actually ordered one from E trailer but even though it's a class 4 it's much shorter in the frame rail vs the stock one. I looked at the one u haul had and it's small as well and a class 3. Granted I'm just towin from my parking spot to the ramp but the boat weighs just over 5k loaded so I'd like one that lands squarely on the frame rail. If I can't find one somewhat locally I'll just drill a few holes and install the one from E trailer.