Page 1 of 1

Bench seat wanted

Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:39 pm
by zachwabbit
Wanting to ditch my stock blue vinyl bucket seats and center console for a bench seat. Will trade straight across if interested or just buy the bench off you. If you have a matching rear seat I'd be interested in trading my matching rear with the buckets too. Looking for black or gray cloth seats but open to other offers

Re: Bench seat wanted

Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:46 pm
by FUFIMI
I have a blue front bench seat, I will take $50 for it. Located in Pala, ca 92059

Re: Bench seat wanted

Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:34 pm
by zachwabbit
FUFIMI wrote:I have a blue front bench seat, I will take $50 for it. Located in Pala, ca 92059
Shoot me pics please. Is it blue cloth or vinyl?

Re: Bench seat wanted

Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:45 pm
by FUFIMI
Blue cloth, I will get you some pics tomorrow morning. Shoot me a text so I have your number.
951-956-6922, my name is Ruben