Steering Box Cores

User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Steering Box Cores

Post by yikes »

Hey fellas. Need a couple steering boxes for cores. Please let me know if you have any you can part with.
User avatar
philofab
Basura Blanca
Posts: 5643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
Location: Bullhead, AZ
Contact:

Re: Steering Box Cores

Post by philofab »

I think I have one laying around you can have.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: Steering Box Cores

Post by yikes »

Sweet. Heading this way any time soon? I can meet you somewhere.
User avatar
philofab
Basura Blanca
Posts: 5643
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 am
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.
Location: Bullhead, AZ
Contact:

Re: Steering Box Cores

Post by philofab »

I can throw it on my trailer when I go to the 500 unless you need it sooner?
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: Steering Box Cores

Post by SteveG »

I might be in AZ at the end of April. I'm not sure where but I might be able to get it closer, Brian. I'm sure I could get it to SoCal shortly after.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: Steering Box Cores

Post by SteveG »

Scratch that. I'll be at Mormon Lake... long way from Philo.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: Steering Box Cores

Post by yikes »

philofab wrote:I can throw it on my trailer when I go to the 500 unless you need it sooner?
The 500 is fine Philo. Thanks man!


I need two. One as soon as possible, so if anyone else out there has one they can part with, please let me know. Thanks!
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: Steering Box Cores

Post by yikes »

SteveG wrote:Scratch that. I'll be at Mormon Lake... long way from Philo.
Thanks anyway Steve.
toddz69
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:52 am

Re: Steering Box Cores

Post by toddz69 »

SteveG wrote:Scratch that. I'll be at Mormon Lake... long way from Philo.
Going to Overland Expo?

Todd Z.
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: Steering Box Cores

Post by SteveG »

Hmmm. I wasn't planning on it, but maybe. Looks fun.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
toddz69
Posts: 551
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:52 am

Re: Steering Box Cores

Post by toddz69 »

You mentioned Mormon Lake - I just assumed....although I see now that OEX is a month later.

Todd Z.
D1cker1
Posts: 1255
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 pm
Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior
Location: ORANGE CUNTY, COMIFORNIA وس إنجليزي - عربي

Re: Steering Box Cores

Post by D1cker1 »

overland Expo i could pick it up
Integrity, Money, Relevance
1amD1cker1@gmail.com
Post Reply