Page 1 of 1

C4 parts

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:39 am
by Dezurfer
looking for a C4 output shaft & a SBF bellhousing

Re: C4 parts

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:04 pm
by Rmc
I have a small block c6 if you want stronger.

Re: C4 parts

Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:20 am
by Dezurfer
Want to stick with the length of the C4 & dont need more than 3 speed for my style of racing

Re: C4 parts

Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:40 pm
by hobbyturnedobsession
C6 is a 3 speed....

Re: C4 parts

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:04 pm
by Rmc
I was going to tell him that too but figured what's the point.

Re: C4 parts

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:35 pm
by cs_drums
Youd be silly not to run the C6 over the C4. The differnec in length is only 3-4" if I remember correctly.

Re: C4 parts

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:40 am
by Dezurfer
3"-4" in a Jeep driveshaft is a lot. ;)
Plus, already had the built 2wd C4 in my hands.