Page 1 of 1

Coil Buckets Wanted

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:36 pm
by VintageIronFab
Hello All,
I am needing a set of factory single or double shock coil buckets-- I kind of want a pair of doubles for the look that I am wanting to go with. If you have a set collecting dust I am in need. PM me direct if you dont mind so I get the message faster.

Thanks,
Matt

Re: Coil Buckets Wanted

Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:50 am
by VintageIronFab
anyone fellas??

Re: Coil Buckets Wanted

Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:41 pm
by BajaBronco13
I just throw a set away. But may have a set in a month of the dual shock set up. Also have a set of Camburgs for sale.

PM me if you are interested.

Chris

Re: Coil Buckets Wanted

Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:42 pm
by tcm glx
I've got a set of doubles.

Re: Coil Buckets Wanted

Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:46 pm
by jhouse
I have some I cut the out to put coils overs on and the set I had before cutting them of I had a lift spring with 2of the 2.0 with resi on it

Re: Coil Buckets Wanted

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:35 pm
by Whiterhino1
I'm interested in those camburg buckets if u still have them