Page 1 of 1

3" Bronco/f150 4x4 leaf springs/shackles

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:28 pm
by TurboJoe
Just like the title says :D I'm looking for a set of stock leafs, Shackles too but not a dealbreaker if just the leafs. I'm located in Gledora (210 @the 57) local would be great.
Hit me up if you have some and we can go from there...

Thanks,
Joe

Re: 3" Bronco/f150 4x4 leaf springs/shackles

Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:55 pm
by jkrell
TurboJoe wrote:Just like the title says :D I'm looking for a set of stock leafs, Shackles too but not a dealbreaker if just the leafs. I'm located in Gledora (210 @the 57) local would be great.
Hit me up if you have some and we can go from there...

Thanks,
Joe
Any interest in auto fab spec 3" bronco leafs? Or just stock stuff?

Re: 3" Bronco/f150 4x4 leaf springs/shackles

Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:49 pm
by Silverslk
I've got a set in garden Grove with a 2" add a leaf in them....

Re: 3" Bronco/f150 4x4 leaf springs/shackles

Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:32 pm
by 4x4_mafia_jon
Silverslk wrote:I've got a set in garden Grove with a 2" add a leaf in them....

same here in hacienda heights.


im looking for pos stock wheels if you have any laying around

Re: 3

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:10 am
by TurboJoe
jkrell wrote:
TurboJoe wrote:Just like the title says :D I'm looking for a set of stock leafs, Shackles too but not a dealbreaker if just the leafs. I'm located in Gledora (210 @the 57) local would be great.
Hit me up if you have some and we can go from there...

Thanks,
Joe
Any interest in auto fab spec 3" bronco leafs? Or just stock stuff?

Possible? What do you know about them?

Thanks,
Joe