Hit me up if you have some and we can go from there...
Thanks,
Joe
Any interest in auto fab spec 3" bronco leafs? Or just stock stuff?TurboJoe wrote:Just like the title saysI'm looking for a set of stock leafs, Shackles too but not a dealbreaker if just the leafs. I'm located in Gledora (210 @the 57) local would be great.
Hit me up if you have some and we can go from there...
Thanks,
Joe
Silverslk wrote:I've got a set in garden Grove with a 2" add a leaf in them....
jkrell wrote:Any interest in auto fab spec 3" bronco leafs? Or just stock stuff?TurboJoe wrote:Just like the title saysI'm looking for a set of stock leafs, Shackles too but not a dealbreaker if just the leafs. I'm located in Gledora (210 @the 57) local would be great.
Hit me up if you have some and we can go from there...
Thanks,
Joe