Page 1 of 1

Autofab Scoop vessels 4.5 f/r

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:34 pm
by D1cker1
Looking for f150/Bronco autofab front fenders with 4.5" Opening 5" Flare

Rear bedsides as well

Re: Autofab Scoop vessels 4.5 f/r

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:40 pm
by Deleted Account
truck bedsides?

Re: Autofab Scoop vessels 4.5 f/r

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:57 pm
by D1cker1
Bronco Bedsides...

I dont think autofab even made them.

Re: Autofab Scoop vessels 4.5 f/r

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:01 pm
by Deleted Account
nope they didnt.. and trust me I have tried to get him to.. the black bronco on my facebook has the vessels fenders on it.
http://www.facebook.com/SouthwestPerformance

Autofab Scoop vessels 4.5 f/r

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:42 am
by D1cker1
I thought you were going to point me in the direction of some..lol

Re: Autofab Scoop vessels 4.5 f/r

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:04 pm
by Deleted Account
no.. i looked at the 6 inch mcneils.. and they are really awful. like mount a truck bedside instead awful.