Page 1 of 1

Eddie Bauer items

Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:50 pm
by BigRob
In continuing my mission to restore my 1994 EB to as close to stock as I can.

I'm looking for an Eddie Bauer spare tire cover like (Micheal's 96 sleeper)

Image

And Side steps also like (Micheal's)

Image

Re: Eddie Bauer items

Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:36 am
by Deleted Account
Micheal's isnt on anymore.... its sitting in the bronco folded up because he has a 35 on the back. he may be willing to work something out with you.

Re: Eddie Bauer items

Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:53 am
by BigRob
mkiefer wrote:Micheal's isnt on anymore.... its sitting in the bronco folded up because he has a 35 on the back. he may be willing to work something out with you.
Thanks, I sent him a PM...

Re: Eddie Bauer items

Posted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:27 pm
by FUFIMI

Re: Eddie Bauer items

Posted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:06 am
by BigRob
Great find!.... Thank you!

I just emailed and left msg for the parts....

Re: Eddie Bauer items

Posted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:07 pm
by FUFIMI
Yea no problem BigRob