bronco wanted

S.Crane
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:56 pm
Bronco Info: 95' xlt, c&t, coilovers, etc.
Location: Hemet

bronco wanted

Post by S.Crane »

New to the site..... In the market for a 80-96 bronco in the 1000 - 7000 dollar range... Looking for goodworking powertrain and suspension, aesthetics not as important..... Love what these things are capable of with 4x4 and mid travel.... I used to be Chevy guy, but these ttbs look awesome.
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Posts: 2434
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:00 am
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet
Location: Orange County, California

Re: bronco wanted

Post by BajaBronco13 »

hmmmm I've been thinking of selling my black daily driver 1995 Bronco.
S.Crane
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:56 pm
Bronco Info: 95' xlt, c&t, coilovers, etc.
Location: Hemet

Re: bronco wanted

Post by S.Crane »

I'm interested in looking at anything.......thanks
Post Reply