Page 1 of 1
Tailgate
Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:32 am
by Andy Jones
i need a tailgate for a 95 xlt.
Re: Tailgate
Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:37 pm
by Rednek Renegade
yaabrother1 wrote:i need a tailgate for a 95 xlt.
This guy has been tryin to part this one out for over a month!
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/1526879388.html
Re: Tailgate
Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:41 am
by Andy Jones
Tailgate's already gone

Re: Tailgate
Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:50 am
by Rednek Renegade
Re: Tailgate
Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:54 pm
by Andy Jones
bump
Re: Tailgate
Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:41 am
by broncnasty
i found a black one the other day but he wants 250 for it
Re: Tailgate
Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:00 am
by Andy Jones
broncnasty wrote:i found a black one the other day but he wants 250 for it
that's a little steep right!!
Re: Tailgate
Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:20 am
by ChaseTruck754
Considering I gave one away and sold the other for $40 I'd think $250 is pushing it.
Re: Tailgate
Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:02 pm
by bajascott
hey andy, i got one i'll through in for free when you buy a set of beams............lol
seriously.if you want to pay for shipping from 97526 you can have it. there is no window or motor in it.
Re: Tailgate
Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:25 pm
by Nick
Take a ride to your nearest pick-a-part.
Re: Tailgate
Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:11 pm
by ChaseTruck754
These guys supposedly have 2 (although not 95's) we'll see if they ever respond. I'm trying to get a hold of them for another buddy.
http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/sho ... ost2394841
Re: Tailgate
Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:28 am
by broncnasty
ChaseTruck754 wrote:Considering I gave one away and sold the other for $40 I'd think $250 is pushing it.
my thoughts exactly