Page 1 of 1
2 inch Die
Posted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:30 pm
by rvenegas
Looking to borrow? Lease? a 2 inch JD model 3 bender die. I am planning on starting my cage out of 2 inch chromoly, mainly just the A and B pillars out of 2 inch and the rest out of 1 3/4, however i really can't afford to buy a die for only a couple of bends can anyone from the GFB help me out??
Re: 2 inch Die
Posted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:03 am
by rvenegas
2" ROUND TUBE DIE 6.5" RAD 180 DEG JD2 MODEL 3 BENDER
Re: 2 inch Die
Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:08 am
by yikes
I've got a 2" die for my JMR. It's a 120. You can use my bender for a couple of weeks as long as it gets returned in the same condition it leaves with.
Re: 2 inch Die
Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:52 am
by philofab
I need to get a 2" die for my JD2... maybe I can buy it if you put like $40 towards it?
Re: 2 inch Die
Posted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:41 am
by BDKW1
My 2" die goes nowhere!!!!!!!
Re: 2 inch Die
Posted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:54 am
by rvenegas
Thanks Yikes and philo fab, I think putting $40 down so you can buy one doesnt sound like a bad idea....
Re: 2 inch Die
Posted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:42 am
by ChaseTruck754
BDKW1 wrote:My 2" die goes nowhere!!!!!!!
you sound like me!