seats

EL MARTILLO
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:34 pm
Bronco Info: bone stock 95 eb on 33 inch mtr's
Location: Lancaster

seats

Post by EL MARTILLO »

hey guys, I just picked up a bronco and i am looking to make it a 6 seater. I am looking for a 40 20 40 split out of a 95ish f 150, the wife hates leather so cloth is preffered and tan in color.
thanx,... Carl
I am a member of the jahova witness protection program, I knock on your door and tell you I'm someone else.
User avatar
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Posts: 9194
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 am
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: seats

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
EL MARTILLO
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:34 pm
Bronco Info: bone stock 95 eb on 33 inch mtr's
Location: Lancaster

Re: seats

Post by EL MARTILLO »

thats exactly what i need, thanx a bunch. anyone need a leather rear seat, or have a brown cloth they dont need?
I am a member of the jahova witness protection program, I knock on your door and tell you I'm someone else.
Post Reply