Page 1 of 1

1996 5.8L intake hose

Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:27 pm
by ryan B
I'm looking for the intake hose assembly for a maf style 96 bronco or f150... Is the plastic "y" a junkyard only part? The local ford dealership was no help.

thanks in advance

Re: 1996 5.8L intake hose

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:17 pm
by Kav
Looking around the interwebz it looks like that part is no longer made. But if you didn't have a part number here it is: F5TZ-9B659-F Your dealer may be able to stock check other dealers for it. Otherwise it's a junk yard part.

Re: 1996 5.8L intake hose

Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:14 pm
by Silverslk
95 California models have MAF too. Mine does. I'll keep my eyes open for you at the yards.

Re: 1996 5.8L intake hose

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:59 am
by campbbg
I am heading to the pick and pull this weekend and I'll grab you one if you want to pay shipping .... should fit in a flat rate box. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Re: 1996 5.8L intake hose

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:08 pm
by ryan B
thanks for the part number. I'm just going to make one this weekend because jones west ford wants $104.00 for one.