Slotted Mag wheels 8 lug 16.5x9.75

User avatar
Wrightracing.net
Posts: 2235
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:58 pm
Bronco Info: 1972 Bronco with an 86 chassis, full cage and Long travel coil-over suspension.
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Slotted Mag wheels 8 lug 16.5x9.75

Post by Wrightracing.net »

Looking for some Slotted Mag wheels. 16.5x9.75 with 8x6.5 lug pattern. They can have a ruff finish. I plan to have them beadlocked and powder coated.
eventually I want to have a set of sand tires for the dunes and a set of hard pack tires. And a couple spares. I will probably have a couple for paddles first.Image

Let me know what you have. Cheaper the better, because it is going to cost $300 per wheel to have them converted to beadlock.

The picture is of a 5 lug, but I need 8 lug for the Dana 50 ttb knuckles I am running.Image

David

User avatar
Wrightracing.net
Posts: 2235
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:58 pm
Bronco Info: 1972 Bronco with an 86 chassis, full cage and Long travel coil-over suspension.
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Slotted Mag wheels 8 lug 16.5x9.75

Post by Wrightracing.net »

Hey Guys
I am widening my search for wheels.
First choice would be a 16.5x9.5 8x6.5, 5 slot mag wheels with beadlock. Looking for used.

Then a 17x9 8x6.5, 5 slot mag wheel

Old school Walker Evans Slotted beadlock

Any 5 Slotted beadlock 17x8.5 with 5x5.5 or 8x6.5 wheel

My holy grail wheel would be a Hutchinson Aluminum Rock Monster 17x9, 8x6.5 or 5x5.5.

I am in no rush, my Bronco is a long ways before wheels are needed.

I want a old school looking Slotted Mag wheel with a real beadlock. I saw some Old Walker Evens 5 slot aluminum beadlock on the Facebook Market place, but they were sold before I could talk to the guy. They were $600 for 4. Image

Thanks guy's ImageImage

David

User avatar
Wrightracing.net
Posts: 2235
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:58 pm
Bronco Info: 1972 Bronco with an 86 chassis, full cage and Long travel coil-over suspension.
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Slotted Mag wheels 8 lug 16.5x9.75

Post by Wrightracing.net »

Projects over

Sent from my SM-A166U1 using Tapatalk

Post Reply