351 parts

User avatar
S00TLYFE
Posts: 1076
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:14 am
Bronco Info: IT RAPTOR NOW
Location: Buena Park

351 parts

Post by S00TLYFE »

Looking for Edelbrock 351 Intake, BBK or other performance throttle body, maf conversion for my 89, headers
https://donttellmywiferacing.bigcartel.com/ (We have shirts, stickers, saginaw pumps, and other Bronco/OBS goodies)
User avatar
S00TLYFE
Posts: 1076
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:14 am
Bronco Info: IT RAPTOR NOW
Location: Buena Park

Re: 351 parts

Post by S00TLYFE »

Also GT40 heads
https://donttellmywiferacing.bigcartel.com/ (We have shirts, stickers, saginaw pumps, and other Bronco/OBS goodies)
User avatar
funinthesun95
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: 351 parts

Post by funinthesun95 »

are you c6 or e40d? for the MAF
Good people + Great info = GFB
@csracingteam
@Cockstarmotorsports
User avatar
S00TLYFE
Posts: 1076
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:14 am
Bronco Info: IT RAPTOR NOW
Location: Buena Park

Re: 351 parts

Post by S00TLYFE »

funinthesun95 wrote:are you c6 or e40d? for the MAF
I've got the C6, leaning towards a good carb set up since I don't have a computer controlled trans, advantages are that it would be a lot cheaper to make real power, and I drove carb'd vehicles for years, figure I can always convert to fast or ez efi something like that down the road with a carb type manifold
https://donttellmywiferacing.bigcartel.com/ (We have shirts, stickers, saginaw pumps, and other Bronco/OBS goodies)
User avatar
funinthesun95
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: 351 parts

Post by funinthesun95 »

I agree, if power is what you are looking for carb works well.
Good people + Great info = GFB
@csracingteam
@Cockstarmotorsports
User avatar
S00TLYFE
Posts: 1076
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:14 am
Bronco Info: IT RAPTOR NOW
Location: Buena Park

Re: 351 parts

Post by S00TLYFE »

funinthesun95 wrote:I agree, if power is what you are looking for carb works well.

Long story short I'm having a lot of stupid drivability issues related to the speed density, previous owner hacked a lot of stuff he did in the past and I'm just sick of trying to figure out what's going on with the truck, only thing I'm concerned with losing on this truck is altitude adaptability when I go to the high desert and stuff but I feel like with a good truck avenger carb it should perform pretty well, had one on my 78 k20 and I was happy with its performance as a crawler.
https://donttellmywiferacing.bigcartel.com/ (We have shirts, stickers, saginaw pumps, and other Bronco/OBS goodies)
User avatar
funinthesun95
Posts: 1701
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 pm
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: 351 parts

Post by funinthesun95 »

I have a few complete engine harnesses and ECM if you want one.

Carb will be fine tho.
Good people + Great info = GFB
@csracingteam
@Cockstarmotorsports
User avatar
S00TLYFE
Posts: 1076
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:14 am
Bronco Info: IT RAPTOR NOW
Location: Buena Park

Re: 351 parts

Post by S00TLYFE »

Out of curiousity how much would you want for that computer and harness?
https://donttellmywiferacing.bigcartel.com/ (We have shirts, stickers, saginaw pumps, and other Bronco/OBS goodies)
User avatar
S00TLYFE
Posts: 1076
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:14 am
Bronco Info: IT RAPTOR NOW
Location: Buena Park

Re: 351 parts

Post by S00TLYFE »

Out of curiousity how much would you want for that computer and harness?
https://donttellmywiferacing.bigcartel.com/ (We have shirts, stickers, saginaw pumps, and other Bronco/OBS goodies)
User avatar
96UAV
Posts: 192
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:55 am
Bronco Info: 96 XLT --Under Construction--
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: 351 parts

Post by 96UAV »

funinthesun95 wrote:I have a few complete engine harnesses and ECM if you want one.

Carb will be fine tho.
Don't mean to thread jack here...just been looking around for an injector harness myself. After sootlyfe gets what he needs I'd be interested in a harness as well if you have extras.
Post Reply