Stock pitman arm

User avatar
birdco85
Posts: 837
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:35 am
Bronco Info: 95 5.8 MAF E4OD

Stock pitman arm

Post by birdco85 »

Does anyone have a stock pitman arm laying around? I'm going to start installing the Threat double swing and need to modify the pitman. I need to keep the Bronco on the road since my truck broke down so I can't have any serious hiccups during install. I'd like to get the arm modified before I tear it all apart. Thanks everyone.

Feel free to text: 619-944-5991
Darren
User avatar
birdco85
Posts: 837
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:35 am
Bronco Info: 95 5.8 MAF E4OD

Stock pitman arm

Post by birdco85 »

Got one coming! Thanks
User avatar
Tchajagos
Posts: 2124
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:07 am
Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs
Location: Murrieta

Stock pitman arm

Post by Tchajagos »

I have another one if anyone needs it.
Post Reply