Page 1 of 1

Choosing a coil.

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2025 10:47 am
by MSf150
I know it has been discussed, but I'm at a loss of what to pick. I'm looking for a 4 inch spring, I'm currently on a 90's superlift long arm kit but going to c&t beams and superduty radius arms, truck is a sc and is used daily and on rough logging roads.
It appears the pro comp 24412 has been discontinued.
Skyjacker softride is 560 LBS/IN
Bds 4 inch spring is 455 LBS/IN
Bronco graveyard is 445 LBS/IN
Desolate is also selling a coil but at $299 a pair I'm not too sure.
Anyone have any preference?

Re: Choosing a coil.

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2025 6:23 pm
by MSf150
Procomp 24413, extended cab 4 inch lift is 485 LBS/IN

Re: Choosing a coil.

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2026 9:00 am
by SteveG
What do you have on the front end now? cut and turn? lift brackets?

Re: Choosing a coil.

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2026 7:31 am
by MSf150
I decided to stay with 4 inch drop brackets, due to the truck being a do all and needing 4 low when I'm off road. I'm running sd radius arms.

Re: Choosing a coil.

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2026 4:52 am
by hobbyturnedobsession
Rancho had the smoothest coil back before i went coil over. I thought they were about 450lb spring rate.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk