Page 1 of 1

Shock Valving OEM Kings

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:23 pm
by ebroten
I came across a set of OEM Series Kings that I can fit on my C&T front end. They are off a RAM 2500. How far off would the factory valving be if anyone had to guess? Is it worth installing them the way they are or would I need to completely revalve them? I don't know anything about shock tuning so pardon the ignorance.

Re: Shock Valving OEM Kings

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:21 pm
by hobbyturnedobsession
It depends if they have adjusters or not. Theyll be stiff but valving isnt too bad if you do it right.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shock Valving OEM Kings

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:13 am
by ebroten
hobbyturnedobsession wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:21 pm
It depends if they have adjusters or not. Theyll be stiff but valving isnt too bad if you do it right.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the input. They do have adjusters. I was hoping that would help with making the shocks useable without tuning.

Re: Shock Valving OEM Kings

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:35 am
by hobbyturnedobsession
Id both them on and give them a go. Worst thing is you unbolt them to take rhem back off to revalve.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk