Page 1 of 1

Jump Champs 12/17

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:41 pm
by squirelmurphy
Is anybody else planning on racing the jump champs time trials event in Dec? I am going to bring out my f100. I will probably be out for the friday practice as well. I'm still not sure if I will be camping out there or not.

I had signed up for the first event, but didn't have the truck ready in time. It would be great to hear from anybody who did it the first time. Share any experiences that will help others get ready for this next one.

It should be a great time, also a good place to meet some GFB people face to face. C'mon, who's going?

Re: Jump Champs 12/17

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:57 am
by yikes
I'm going this time. Might camp if a we get a good crew.

Re: Jump Champs 12/17

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:52 pm
by keenanduran1
I would like to go. Maybe compete in the time trials for fun

Re: Jump Champs 12/17

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:56 pm
by squirelmurphy
It will be interesting with certain vehicles like Broncos and Raptors. I think there will be quite a few of each, all pretty evenly matched. It would be cool to say you had the fastest Bronco/Raptor/whatever.

I will be camping out there for sure now.

Re: Jump Champs 12/17

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:17 pm
by dtbback
yikes wrote:I'm going this time. Might camp if a we get a good crew.
I'll be going and would be down to camp.

Re: Jump Champs 12/17

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:51 am
by dtbback
Bump. So who's planning on going?

Re: Jump Champs 12/17

Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:24 pm
by funinthesun95
My buddies will be racing the 4runner and ex cab Toyota... I am trying to make it as well.