Happy birthday to my favorite branch of service. Thank you for all you do, have done, and will continue to do for us.
In honor of this fine day, I'll do 240 push-ups and 240 sit-ups this evening.
From my family, to our GFB Marine familes,
THANK YOU!!!
Happy Birthday United States Marines!
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Happy Birthday United States Marines!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
- 96UAV
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:55 am
- Bronco Info: 96 XLT --Under Construction--
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
Re: Happy Birthday United States Marines!
Thank you Steve!! Semper Fi Brothers. Happy Birthday!!
- SteveG
- Admin
- Posts: 6177
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
- Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
- Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Re: Happy Birthday United States Marines!
You're welcome, brother!
I waited till the end of the day when I was ready for a drink and relaxing to do my pledged PT. As the saying goes, nobody cares what you can do when you're fresh!
I waited till the end of the day when I was ready for a drink and relaxing to do my pledged PT. As the saying goes, nobody cares what you can do when you're fresh!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
SteveG
