Page 1 of 1
Bronco spottings
Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:12 pm
by BabyJake
I searched to see if I could find a thread for truck/bronco spottings. I couldn't find one. So here goes.
Today headed east on 54 by rio plaza Bonita exit I saw a black bronco with I think coil overs up front and a clean rear bumper with flush back up lights. Had a gfb sticker on the driver side rear window. Looked clean.
Bronco spottings
Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:43 pm
by birdco85

you mean this one? Lol. that was me heading home from work
Re: Bronco spottings
Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:04 pm
by BabyJake
yeah that was definitely you. i was in a single cab grey ranger with a camper shell. looked good
Bronco spottings
Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:20 pm
by birdco85
Thanks man, I didn't notice you. I'm usually zoned out by then. Swerve at me next time!
Re: Bronco spottings
Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:20 am
by ChaseTruck754
Bronco spottings
Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:46 pm
by BabyJake
Ok perfect. I'll keep that one going.
Re: Bronco spottings
Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:34 pm
by ChaseTruck754
Maybe Steve will see this & can merge the 2. I know I had to do quite a bit of searching for that one when I posted the last pic. I knew there was one floating somewhere...
Bronco spottings
Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:32 am
by BabyJake
That would be cool. Or maybe make one of them a sticky or something.
Re: Bronco spottings
Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:57 am
by ChaseTruck754
Keeping this towards the top in hopes of Steve running across it...
This anyone on here? Seen it around Huntington a bit lately & in my neighborhood last night. Looks like a bit of an "exhibition" rig type setup but looks nice.

- bronco in HB.JPG (84.9 KiB) Viewed 3077 times
Re: Bronco spottings
Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:07 am
by 93Broncobuff
#Overlandbronco
Bronco spottings
Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:23 am
by BabyJake
Spotted this guy on the 805 north. Looked like a Tijuana soccer team sticker in the Window.

Re: Bronco spottings
Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:21 pm
by eoffroader
Spotted a flat beige bronco with a nice bumper and glass with a black top today on the 5 south by mission viejo
Bronco spottings
Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:33 am
by BabyJake
birdco85 wrote:
you mean this one? Lol. that was me heading home from work
Saw you again on the 8 getting off on 2nd. I was in the little ranger.

Re: Bronco spottings
Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:09 pm
by rdcjuanb
ChaseTruck754 wrote:Keeping this towards the top in hopes of Steve running across it...
This anyone on here? Seen it around Huntington a bit lately & in my neighborhood last night. Looks like a bit of an "exhibition" rig type setup but looks nice.
bronco in HB.JPG
Thats funny. I have never heard that before. Is that a vehicle built for looks only? Unless you meant expedition. Either way its great.
Re: Bronco spottings
Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:17 pm
by ChaseTruck754
Brain fart! I meant expedition, but I like the built for looks only thing. Lots of "exhibition" trucks around for sure.
Bronco spottings
Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:38 am
by birdco85
BabyJake wrote:birdco85 wrote:
you mean this one? Lol. that was me heading home from work
Saw you again on the 8 getting off on 2nd. I was in the little ranger.

oh yeah I remember seeing you.
Re: Bronco spottings
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:41 am
by eoffroader
Saw a white bronco with raptor glass and dual spare set up in the rear but now spares and it looked pretty built this morning on the 8 I got behind him for a little bit. Anybody on here?
Re: Bronco spottings
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:18 am
by hollandermotorsports
eoffroader wrote:Saw a white bronco with raptor glass and dual spare set up in the rear but now spares and it looked pretty built this morning on the 8 I got behind him for a little bit. Anybody on here?
That is Dick Gray. I do not believe he is on here.