Page 1 of 1
Parts Train from LA to LeDuc
Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:57 pm
by DMbronco
Figured I'd throw it out there; anyone interested in helping out with a parts train to LeDuc Swap Meet?
Located in LA, trying to get a single link and pivot box to another GFB member heading out from AZ.
Link it a couple feet long and box is shoebox sized. No grease, clean parts.
Beer or booze, how can we bribe ya?
Bray
Parts Train from LA to LeDuc
Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:46 pm
by cs_drums
Your in LA now? I'd take it if you were still local you gonna be down here at all before Saturday?
Re: Parts Train from LA to LeDuc
Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:57 pm
by Silverslk
Where in LA? It's a big place.....
I drive from garden grove to Glendale everyday so I can get to Anaheim area if that helps
Re: Parts Train from LA to LeDuc
Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:19 pm
by DMbronco
Hey Brian,
Yep, up in LA for work, back in Del Mar most weekends, except for this one.
Andy,
I am in West LA but can drive east to meet you at the 5/10 junction depending on your schedule.
Appreciate the offer!
Re: Parts Train from LA to LeDuc
Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:35 pm
by PBR
My brother and I are in WLA. He's planning on going depending on the weather. He won't know if he's going until Saturday morning. Is that too late?
Re: Parts Train from LA to LeDuc
Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:44 pm
by DMbronco
Hey Ollie,
Might be our only chance to make it happen; would be super cool of you and your brother to help us out.
I am in Santa Monica, but heading south for a symposium in Costa Mesa which begins at 06:30. I am okay w delivering your way and if weather cooperates, great- if not I can circle back and pick up next week.
Please let me know what you think, thanks!
Re: Parts Train from LA to LeDuc
Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:45 pm
by DMbronco
FYI, heading to Costa Mesa first AM on Sat; avail tomorrow to drop off at your convenience
Re: Parts Train from LA to LeDuc
Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:59 pm
by Silverslk
I'm close to Costa mesa if you want to drop by my house Saturday morning. I'm probably not going to make it to Leduc now though. But maybe someone leaving from this area could grab it from me??? I'll pm you my cell in case that may work
Parts Train from LA to LeDuc
Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:08 am
by D1cker1
DMbronco wrote:Figured I'd throw it out there; anyone interested in helping out with a parts train to LeDuc Swap Meet?
Located in LA, trying to get a single link and pivot box to another GFB member heading out from AZ.
Link it a couple feet long and box is shoebox sized. No grease, clean parts.
Beer or booze, how can we bribe ya?
Bray
I'm in Mv if you wanted to drop the parts off. Text me 9493746516
Re: Parts Train from LA to LeDuc
Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:23 am
by DMbronco
thanks Tony, text you in a bit
Re: Parts Train from LA to LeDuc
Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:58 am
by PBR
Call or text me 310 384 9815