Page 1 of 1

GFB Sighting

Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:45 pm
by PBR
Very nice white GFB with AZ plates on a trailer behind an RV on the 15 heading west near Victorville.

Re: GFB Sighting

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:23 pm
by SteveG
No photos? What? Are we supposed to use our imaginations!?

Re: GFB Sighting

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:26 am
by PBR
FU

I was driving and being safe.

Re: GFB Sighting

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:17 pm
by Phoenix0783
PBR wrote:FU

I was driving and being safe.
:lol:

Re: GFB Sighting

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:00 am
by ChaseTruck754
Rather than start a new thread I figured maybe this could become the "hey, I saw your truck" or the "who's truck is this?" thread.

Saw this one on Tuesday on the way to pick up my daughter & had the camera ready yesterday in case it was there again. It's in Huntington Beach. Looks simple but clean. Front bumper with led light bar and a clean rear bumper. This anyone on here? If so you live about a mile from me.
bronco HB.JPG
bronco HB.JPG (136.49 KiB) Viewed 1333 times

Re: GFB Sighting

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:37 am
by keenanduran1
I like this thread. Lets keep it up.

Re: GFB Sighting

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:57 am
by dtbback
Spotted!
IMG_64471.jpg
IMG_64471.jpg (682.7 KiB) Viewed 1229 times

Re: GFB Sighting

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:07 am
by 93Broncobuff
hahahaha you caught me!

Re: GFB Sighting

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:45 pm
by Mojo
So, I guess we can't pick our noses in our Broncos anymore!!!

Re: GFB Sighting

Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm
by eoffroader
Saw a grey bronco with white fiberglass and extended beams today at Fiesta island around 3 today just to the right of the entrance is that anyone here