Page 1 of 2

New GFB Shirts (Planning)

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:51 pm
by PBR
I'm going to make a run of GFB t-shirts and am trying to get an idea of how many to order. This thread won't hold you to anything, I'm just looking for rough estimate. I might do a few different colors this time.

If you can just put a quantity, sizes and what color shirt you prefer that would be great.

Re: New GFB Shirts (Planning)

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:04 pm
by RyanDS650X
1 XL
1 XXL
2 small
Dark grey

Re: New GFB Shirts (Planning)

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:36 pm
by cs_drums
1 lg black

Is there options for a 4 year old? Haha want to get one for my boy!

Re: New GFB Shirts (Planning)

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:21 pm
by Nick
4- 3xl
2- l

Re: New GFB Shirts (Planning)

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:29 pm
by D1cker1
Same design?

Re: New GFB Shirts (Planning)

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:22 pm
by Rmc
Qty 2 , size xl

Re: New GFB Shirts (Planning)

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:34 pm
by Wrightracing.net
2 - 5XL
1 - 2XL

Black or Dark grey

I would pay more for my big belly to have a couple shirts that fit.
Us fat guys need love to!!!!!!!! :-)

Re: New GFB Shirts (Planning)

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:48 pm
by SteveG
I don't remember how many I got last time. A dozen, maybe? A few of each size.

Re: New GFB Shirts (Planning)

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:56 pm
by yikes
6XL
3L
3M

Re: New GFB Shirts (Planning)

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:09 pm
by crisis88
2- xl black

Re: New GFB Shirts (Planning)

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:24 pm
by hobbyturnedobsession
2 xl 2 med

Re: New GFB Shirts (Planning)

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:32 pm
by Cactus Cooler
I'd be in White, Black &/or Blue
2 lrg.
2 2Xl

Re: New GFB Shirts (Planning)

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:16 am
by dtbback
2 XL: white and black

Re: New GFB Shirts (Planning)

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:54 am
by robertcrav
2 4XL
2 Youth Medium :-)

Re: New GFB Shirts (Planning)

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:27 am
by drewbee88
2-XL

Re: New GFB Shirts (Planning)

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:01 pm
by robertcrav
Ollie,

I mentioned this to Nick a bit ago, but have you guys looked into one of those "self-service" type online stores where you guys provide the artwork and we can create our own t-shirts/hats/mugs etc?

Re: New GFB Shirts (Planning)

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:07 pm
by PBR
I have a few shirt and sticker guys that take very good care of me, but thanks anyway.

Re: New GFB Shirts (Planning)

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:18 pm
by PBR
Design will be a little different.

FRONT - GFB text (see pic) possibly different colors like the pic.

BACK - Smallish bronco silhouette (see pic) just below the neck.

Re: New GFB Shirts (Planning)

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:45 pm
by tcm glx
4 2xl if you do the Mexican GFB ......that looks pretty tight.

Re: New GFB Shirts (Planning)

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:54 pm
by 323bronco
2 - 2XL , 1 in blue 1 in green
2 - L same as above