Page 1 of 1

Parts train

Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:13 pm
by cs_drums
Anyone coming from/through lake Elsinore towards SD in the next couple days? Bought a bike from a buddy and trying to avoid 2 hours of driving.

Let me know what kind of beer to have waiting too!

Re: Parts train

Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:43 pm
by tcm glx
I'm heading down tomorrow... How big, will be in my passat.

Re: Parts train

Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:14 pm
by Rmc
I'll be headed down the first part of next week if needed. I figure Wednesday I'll be passing through. I believe I've got a job in santee.

Re: Parts train

Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:15 pm
by cs_drums
It's a 24" bmx bike. Think it should fit. I'll ask the former owner. What time frame will you coming through?

Re: Parts train

Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:51 am
by crisis88
Looking for a possible parts train from acton area or possible Glendale/Burbank are to the Inland empire. Part is a rear end. Thanks

Re: Parts train

Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:55 am
by crisis88
Looking for a possible parts train from the acton area or maybe the Glendale /Burbank area to the inland empire. Part is a complete rear end. Thanks

Parts train

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:40 pm
by crisis88
Need a possible parts train form Simi Valley to Riverside. Anyone making this trip this week in a truck? Need a transmission picked up...

Message me


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk