Page 1 of 1
STOLEN!
Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:14 pm
by Brad12
My bronco was stolen from the North Berkeley BART station in Berkeley, CA today (8/26/14) sometime between 8:10am and 6:50pm. Obviously that's a large timeframe but it's all I have to go on. I know the majority of GFB's membership is in Southern California, but I would appreciate if those of you in Northern California would keep an eye out and if everybody could keep their eyes peeled while scavenging Craigslist. I have already filed a police report.
Here is a link to my build thread:
http://www.gofastbroncos.com/forum/view ... =33&t=1940
Here is a picture:
Please note it's a white '94 with a 6" Superlift up front w/yellow shock boots, Deaver J40s in the back, 35X12.50 BFG ATs, clear corners up front, a CB antenna on the driver's side, and an older style BFG MT mounted on a black steel wheel as my spare. In other words, it should be very easy to spot in the East Bay.
My dad bought me this car while I was in high school and it's one of my few prized possessions, I really hope to get it back.
Please contact me at two zero nine - 2 zero 4 - five 8 zero 8, or the police, should you happen to see it! Thank you!
Re: STOLEN!
Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:23 pm
by robertcrav
That blows! I'll keep an eye out
Re: STOLEN!
Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:54 pm
by Rmc
Just text link to NorCal rado dudes, it should be passed along to the dirt cinema crowd by morning. I'll keep my eyes peeled out my way.
Re: STOLEN!
Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:46 am
by flyinbronco
That sucks. I'm in Nor Cal and I'm all over the place for work. I'll keep my eyes peeled. What's the license plate number? I hope you get her back and the thief gets what's coming to him.
Re: STOLEN!
Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:49 am
by SteveG
Damn. That sucks!
Re: STOLEN!
Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:06 am
by tcm glx
Sorry to hear Brad. I forwarded to some buddies I have in the Bay Area. Will keep my eyes peeled on CL for part out as well.
Re: STOLEN!
Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:11 am
by Brad12
flyinbronco wrote:That sucks. I'm in Nor Cal and I'm all over the place for work. I'll keep my eyes peeled. What's the license plate number? I hope you get her back and the thief gets what's coming to him.
I just pm'ed you but realized I might as well make it public. The license plate number is 4RUC106 assuming they haven't been swapped.
Thanks for keeping an eye out!
Re: STOLEN!
Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:11 am
by Brad12
tcm glx wrote:Sorry to hear Brad. I forwarded to some buddies I have in the Bay Area. Will keep my eyes peeled on CL for part out as well.
Thank you!
Re: STOLEN!
Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:27 pm
by Brad12
Rmc wrote:Just text link to NorCal rado dudes, it should be passed along to the dirt cinema crowd by morning. I'll keep my eyes peeled out my way.
Who are the "NorCal rado dudes"? Thanks for keeping an eye out, too.
Re: STOLEN!
Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:40 pm
by Rmc
My buddy Vince, he's tight with the dirt cinema crowd and all his silverado cheby loving friends. He passed the word along last night around 11. If any of his peeps see or hear anything he will let me know. He travels the whole Bay Area daily so he's a good set of eyes. He's in Fremont area.
Re: STOLEN!
Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:47 pm
by Brad12
Rmc wrote:My buddy Vince, he's tight with the dirt cinema crowd and all his silverado cheby loving friends. He passed the word along last night around 11. If any of his peeps see or hear anything he will let me know. He travels the whole Bay Area daily so he's a good set of eyes. He's in Fremont area.
Wow, that's awesome. Thank you very much for letting him know and please tell Vince thank you as well!
Re: STOLEN!
Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:50 pm
by Rmc
Will do. It's just crazy to me because it's not like broncos are " desirable" by main stream prerunner standards, maybe just my outlook though.like down my way I could see a guy getting his ranger stolen but a bronco seems odd.
Re: STOLEN!
Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:00 pm
by Brad12
Rmc wrote:Will do. It's just crazy to me because it's not like broncos are " desirable" by main stream prerunner standards, maybe just my outlook though.like down my way I could see a guy getting his ranger stolen but a bronco seems odd.
The crazy thing to me is that I live in Berkeley, which is pretty much the mother land for priuses and every other electric/hybrid vehicle. I'm guessing whoever stole it went for a joy ride and dumped it somewhere.
Re: STOLEN!
Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:02 pm
by Nick
I'm not making light of the situation. Maybe a greenie stole it and dumped it? Saving the planet, 1 bronco at a time.
Re: STOLEN!
Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:35 pm
by Wrightracing.net
Hey Brad, sorry for your loss. I have a Craigslist app I set to automatically notify me if a new 94 Bronco is listed, so I will keep an eye out for it.
Re: STOLEN!
Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:08 pm
by DMbronco
Hey Brad,
Good luck on the recovery bud.
I am covering all kinds of territory in SF, from City proper down to San Jose.
Keep an eye out for you.
Bray
Re: STOLEN!
Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:55 pm
by ChaseTruck754
Nick wrote:I'm not making light of the situation. Maybe a greenie stole it and dumped it? Saving the planet, 1 bronco at a time.
This thought actually crossed my mind reading this as well. Not too far fetched for some of the dirty hippies up that way.
Hopefully you find it. Theft is just irritating & sad.
Re: STOLEN!
Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:05 pm
by RyanDS650X
Any update?