Page 1 of 1

For Sale / Wanted Section

Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:11 pm
by BajaBronco13
Hey guys,

Any chance we can have a freebee section under the For Sale / Wanted section? I have stuff I'd like to post up but I don't want to sell. Just a thought, if not I'll put it under for sale and just explain that the parts are free.

Chris

Re: For Sale / Wanted Section

Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:14 pm
by SteveG
Sure

Re: For Sale / Wanted Section

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:44 am
by philofab
Is Wardy the only one allowed to give free stuff away???

Re: For Sale / Wanted Section

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:14 pm
by SteveG
philofab wrote:Is Wardy the only one allowed to give free stuff away???
Working on it... I'm not sure why no one is allowed to post there.

Re: For Sale / Wanted Section

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:35 pm
by SteveG
The free section is fixed. Let the giveaways begin!