Page 1 of 2

Warrior foundation auction: SCORE wall clock-Closed at $250!

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:32 pm
by Rmc
Up for auction SCORE international wall clock. I've never seen another like it for sale or otherwise, open up the wallets gents and let the bidding begin. Help a vet and Make Sal proud!

Re: Warrior foundation auction: SCORE wall clock

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:57 pm
by RyanDS650X
$200
What are the diminsions?

Re: Warrior foundation auction: SCORE wall clock

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:14 pm
by Rmc
14.5 " diameter.

Re: Warrior foundation auction: SCORE wall clock

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:15 pm
by Rmc
RyanDS650X wrote:$200
What are the diminsions?
Hell ya!! Now were talking!

Re: Warrior foundation auction: SCORE wall clock

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:16 pm
by Rmc
I believe it 3/16 brushed aluminum.

Re: Warrior foundation auction: SCORE wall clock

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:17 pm
by RyanDS650X
8-) Bring it on boys 8-)

Re: Warrior foundation auction: SCORE wall clock

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:37 pm
by BajaBronco13
$225.00!! Need this for my garage.

Chris

Re: Warrior foundation auction: SCORE wall clock

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:42 pm
by SteveG
Dang! El Jefe may have just come through with the auction item of the year! NICE!

Re: Warrior foundation auction: SCORE wall clock

Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:49 am
by Rmc
I'm not really able to make a cash donation right now, so I figured this was the least I could do for those who sacrificed so much. I'm actually fond of this thing but what I couldn't bring to the table in cash I figured I'd give the ones who can an opportunity to get something unique and cool. And let them bring cash on all of our behalf. It is the right thing for me to do. Who knows maybe next year it will go back up and ill have a go at the runnings to bring it home. There is no other group of people that would appreciate both the cause and the item more than you fine dirt heads of the gfb.
Who ever wins it know someone out there needed your help and I applaud your willingness to help the ones who have rightfully earned it.

Re: Warrior foundation auction: SCORE wall clock

Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:00 pm
by Nick
How about we move this to the whatever section. An item this cool needs more exposure.

C'mon guys, this is a great item for a truly worthy cause!

Re: Warrior foundation auction: SCORE wall clock

Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:03 pm
by Rmc
Sounds good to me. Come on guys keep the bids rolling in.

Re: Warrior foundation auction: SCORE wall clock

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:35 am
by flyinbronco
That's pretty sweet. I want it. $250.00

Re: Warrior foundation auction: SCORE wall clock

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:58 am
by flyinbronco
So that's it? You guys are killing me. This is a way bitchin' clock that any real man would proudly hang in his garage or office. Should I start clearing some wall space or is someone going to grow a pair and support our wounded vets.

Re: Warrior foundation auction: SCORE wall clock

Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:18 pm
by Rmc
Nick text me when the auction is over and payment has been made, provide a name and shipping address and ill get this thing shipped out.

Re: Warrior foundation auction: SCORE wall clock

Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:28 pm
by Nick
Rmc wrote:Nick text me when the auction is over and payment has been made, provide a name and shipping address and ill get this thing shipped out.
10-4. Thank you very much for donating it!

And Rick, you are the king!

Re: Warrior foundation auction: SCORE wall clock

Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:44 pm
by tcm glx
When does this end.

Re: Warrior foundation auction: SCORE wall clock

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:39 am
by SteveG
Not sure, Tony. I think the other auctions are ending today.

Anyone gonna kick the king in the nuts!?

Re: Warrior foundation auction: SCORE wall clock

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:16 am
by flyinbronco
SteveG wrote:Not sure, Tony. I think the other auctions are ending today.

Anyone gonna kick the king in the nuts!?

What a mean thing to say Steve. My feelings and my nuts hurt just thinking about it. Bring it on.

Re: Warrior foundation auction: SCORE wall clock

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:10 pm
by flyinbronco
What is the cut off time????? Already lost one auction not knowing.

Re: Warrior foundation auction: SCORE wall clock

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:19 pm
by Nick
I think we'll call this one done!

Congratz Rick, thank you for supporting this cause.