Page 1 of 1

GFB T-Shirt for Warrior Foundation PAID-$100+$100=$200!

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:38 pm
by SteveG
As far as I know, the last of the GFB shirts. XL, brand new. I'll throw in some stickers, too. Free shipping.

How about starting bidding at $20?

ALL FUNDS WILL GO TO THE WARRIOR FOUNDATION!
uploadfromtaptalk1384630666525.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1384630666525.jpg (93.29 KiB) Viewed 2037 times
uploadfromtaptalk1384630637796.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1384630637796.jpg (99.83 KiB) Viewed 2037 times

Re: GFB T-Shirt for Warrior Foundation

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:36 pm
by donncdrc
$25

Re: GFB T-Shirt for Warrior Foundation

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:08 pm
by crisis88
35$.

Re: GFB T-Shirt for Warrior Foundation

Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:51 am
by jjconn
45

Re: GFB T-Shirt for Warrior Foundation

Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:39 pm
by donncdrc
$55

Re: GFB T-Shirt for Warrior Foundation

Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:41 pm
by SteveG
Woohoo! Keep it up, fellas!

Re: GFB T-Shirt for Warrior Foundation

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:07 pm
by SteveG
BUMP!

Here's a little more incentive for bidding.

I'll match the winner's bid up to $100 for this shirt.

So, if the winner bids $100, The Warrior Foundation gets $200!!!

Step up, boys and double your donation to help our wounded brothers and sisters!

Re: GFB T-Shirt for Warrior Foundation

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:12 pm
by crisis88
When is this ending?

Re: GFB T-Shirt for Warrior Foundation

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:17 pm
by SteveG
I don't know. How about next Friday?

Re: GFB T-Shirt for Warrior Foundation

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:36 am
by SteveG
Last day!

I'm upping my offer. I'll match any offer up to $150!

You pay $150 for this auction & I'll match the donation... a quick $300 for our vets in need!

Re: GFB T-Shirt for Warrior Foundation

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:56 am
by crisis88
100.00

Re: GFB T-Shirt for Warrior Foundation

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:00 pm
by SteveG
Woohoo!

Congrats, Jose!

Send funds via paypal to gofastbroncos@gmail.com and I'll add my matching $100!

Re: GFB T-Shirt for Warrior Foundation CLOSED @ $100+$100=$200!

Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:43 am
by PBR
Awesome job guys!

Re: GFB T-Shirt for Warrior Foundation PAID-$100+$100=$200!

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:43 am
by crisis88
I'm honored to have been able to participate in this wonderful cause.

And I am more than pleased with the added bonus. I would have donated without the expectation of reward.

Thanks again
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387644162.853010.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387644162.853010.jpg (80.24 KiB) Viewed 1835 times