Page 1 of 1

I am at a loss for words.......

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:19 am
by tcm glx
Paris in Ensenada burned down....... I am not even sure I want to attend the 500 or 1000 this year.....

tragic events: http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/showthr ... ight=paris

Re: I am at a loss for words.......

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:04 am
by yikes
I told Dale. I thought he was going to cry. Buuuttttttttt, it's a hoax.

Re: I am at a loss for words.......

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:12 am
by tcm glx
I'm gonna have to go down and validate for myself. Anyone down for a road trip????

Re: I am at a loss for words.......

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:37 am
by yikes
Sounds dangerous...very dangerous.

Re: I am at a loss for words.......

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:36 pm
by Broncodawg
Baja wouldn't be the same!